Skip to main content

natural resource management students shown at school event

Welcome Future Transfer Students!

The College of Forestry, Wildlife and Environment welcomes transfer students who wish to apply up to 60 semester hours of credit toward their degree program at Auburn University.  The college has also forged cooperative transfer programs for students who are earning credit toward their degrees at University of West Alabama, Southern Union State Community College (Path to the Plains), and Wallace Community College.

Transfer students majoring in Forestry must apply for summer semester admission prior to their junior year to attend the required summer practicum. For additional help with questions about application timelines and requirements, please contact Student Services before applying.

If you have any questions about Auburn’s grade point requirements for transfer students, transferring or would like an academic advisor to evaluate your transcripts, please call our Student Services office at 334-844-1094 or e-mail Learn more about CFWE degree programs, transfer opportunities and requirements by accessing our Quick Links section.

Close Menu