prescribed burn class at the dixon center
Pathways to Auburn
Are you ready to join the Auburn Family? There are several pathways to enrollment at Auburn University that make a bachelor’s degree accessible to almost everyone. Depending on your situation, you can enroll as a Traditional Freshman or through alternative pathways such as Auburn First Dual Enrollment, Path to the Plains, or as a Transfer Student.
Applying for admission is the first step. For information about requirements, deadlines, and instructions, choose the application category below that best applies to you and follow the link to learn more.
Need help deciding what pathway is best for you? Contact Brooke Martin, Student Recruitment Advisor, for more information at (334) 844-1094 or email@example.com.
- Geospatial and Environmental Informatics
- Natural Resources Management
- Sustainable Biomaterials and Packaging
- Wildlife Ecology and Management
- Wildlife Enterprise Management
- Wildlife Sciences Pre-vet Concentration
- Auburn’s Path to the Plains
- Cooperative Transfer Programs
- Financial Aid Information
- Undergraduate Student Services
- Contact Us
- Fall Admission – March 1 is priority application deadline for admission
- Spring Admission – October 1 is priority application deadline for spring admission